The Marion County, Indiana Civil Sheriff’s Office has recently announced time changes to their monthly sale process, bidder pre-registration and registration process. The changes announced on March 28, 2019, include:
EFFECTIVE APRIL 17, 2019
- Sheriff’s sale bidder’s pre-registration and pre-registration packet is due no later than noon one business day before the corresponding sale date. This change will take effect for the April 17, 2019 Sheriff Sale.
- Preregistration packets should include copies of the pre-registration form (link to the form), state identification card, W-9, Articles of Incorporation, and Legal Entity Confirmation.
- Registration forms will be due no later than noon before each respective sale date for which an entity participates.
- Plaintiff bid packages are due no later than 3 p.m. the Friday before the sale date.
- Preregistration is due no later than one business day before the first respective sale date for which that entity participates. Then yearly after that in January one business day before the sale date.
EFFECTIVE MAY 15, 2019:
- The Oral Auction, previously set at 2:15 p.m., will begin at 10:30 a.m. on the sale date. This change will take effect with the May 15, 2019 Sheriff Sale.
- Update these changes on each Notice of Sale that is due April 1, 2019. If you have already provided Notices revise and resubmit if necessary.