- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1979 J.D.
Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, 1975 B.B.A.
Honors: Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
James G. Lauck, Partner
Mr. Lauck practices primarily in the areas of commercial real estate foreclosure, residential real estate foreclosure, bankruptcy debtor-creditor law and business litigation. He focuses on practical solutions for lenders in the collection of debt secured by real estate. Overseeing a real estate foreclosure group at Kroger, Gardis & Regas, Jim has resolved state court cases in nearly every county in the State of Indiana, as well as bankruptcy and district court cases in all divisions, north and south. Broadening his background in these areas, Jim has been a frequent seminar speaker and author on commercial and residential foreclsoures, bankruptcy creditor rights and collections. He served on the Plat Committee for the Metropolitan Development Commission, City of Indianapolis.
Jim was a member of the Indiana Horse Racing Commission from 2004-2013 and now serves them as an Administrative Law Judge.
He bring years of experience assisting clients with:
- Representing Lenders in Commercial and Residential Mortgage Foreclosures
- Foreclosures and Workouts
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Estate
- Purchase and Sale of Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate Title Issues
- Litigation issues that arise in real estate
- Curing title problems and litigating property disputes for title companies, individuals and businesses
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubble®
- Best Lawyers® – Banking and Finance Law, Litigation – Banking and Finance (2010-2017)
- Indiana State Bar Association, Indianapolis Bar Association, American Bar Association
- Plat committee for the Metropolitan Development Commission, City of Indianapolis, 2001-2008
- Member of the Indiana Horse Racing Commission, 2004-2013
- St. Thomas More Society
- Money Matters: Keys to Advising Your Clients During Foreclosure and Repossession Actions in Indiana
- Foreclosure and Repossession in Indiana
- Collection Law in Indiana
- Collections, Indiana
- How to Get Results in Collection of Delinquent Debts in Indiana
- Representing the Business Creditor