- Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.)
- Ohio University, College of Business, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Ohio University, College of Health and Human Services, Master of Sport Administration (M.S.A.)
- Indiana University, O’Neal School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs (B.S.P.A.)
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Eric Neuburger, Of Counsel
Eric Neuburger recently joined KGR as Of Counsel and a member of the firm’s Sports and Entertainment Law Practice Group. He currently serves the Capital Improvement Board of Managers of Marion County as Stadium Director of Lucas Oil Stadium.
He has been closely involved in sport for over 20 years, including nearly 10 years at Indiana University where he most recently served as Senior Associate Athletic Director for Administration and External Alliances, and nearly 4 years serving the State of Indiana as Executive Director of the Indiana Governor’s Council for Physical Fitness and Sports.
Eric was admitted to the Indiana Bar in 2011 and has advised clients on sport governance and eligibility matters under the Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act. He served on the USA Swimming National Board of Review for two terms including as a disinterested panelist for several matters before the USA Diving National Board of Review where he heard arguments as a member of a three-person panel and rendered written opinions and discipline for cases brought before the panel under the bylaws of each organization.
He holds Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs and Doctor of Jurisprudence degrees from Indiana University as well as Master of Business Administration and Master of Sports Administration degrees from Ohio University.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Sports Lawyer’s Association
- Stadium Managers Association
- International Association of Venue Managers
- The Penrod Society
- Indiana Sports Corporation
- Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series, Class XLIV
- Mitch Daniels Leadership Foundation Fellow, Class V