- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, J.D.
- Butler University, Indianapolis, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Allyse Wirkkala, Associate
Allyse is a Hoosier native who started out her career as an accountant and later a budget analyst with the federal government before turning to law.
She has a diverse background, having served as a deputy prosecutor and then as a public defender where she gained experience conducting evidentiary hearings and bench/jury trials.
She eventually joined a Midwest law firm as a commercial litigator, where she represented a diverse set of clients including health care providers, construction companies and commercial transportation companies. She has experience within the commercial transportation and tort liability practice groups, dealing with personal injury claims including catastrophic personal injuries. She also represented clients in indemnity and general litigation matters, such as product liability and premise liability claims.
At KGR, Allyse focuses on commercial litigation.
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Board Member and Mentor, Trusted Mentors, Inc., 2018 – 2019
- Member and Advocacy Committee Member, Indianapolis Urban League, 2017 – 2018
- Graduate of Indiana State Bar Association Leadership Development Academy, 2018
- Commercial Litigation