- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, B.A. in history; Minor in political science
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
Adam R. Doerr, Associate
Adam Doerr’s practice focuses on a broad spectrum of legal areas including business and commercial litigation and municipal law.
Adam has experience representing a diverse set of clients (physicians, physician groups, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, insurance companies, small businesses and individuals) in a wide array of civil litigation matters (medical malpractice, premises liability, defamation, toxic tort, contract disputes, zoning disputes, mechanic’s liens, and construction claims). He’s also assisted with multiple jury and bench trials and handled several appeals.
After graduating from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in Bloomington, Adam clerked for two judges on the Allen Superior Court in Fort Wayne – Judge David Avery and Judge Stanley Levine. Adam was named to the Best Lawyers list for 2023.
Adam is passionate about serving the immigrant community in Indianapolis and is a teen mentor through Exodus Refugee. He’s also a member of Second Reformed Presbyterian Church where he serves as a ruling elder.
Adam is an avid traveler and strives to visit a new country every year. He’s been to three continents outside of North America (Europe, Asia and Africa) and his goal is to set foot on the remaining three. He also enjoys hiking, reading and tasting international cuisine in Indy.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Leadership Development Academy 2023 – Indiana State Bar Association
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic
- Exodus Refugee Immigration, Inc.
- The Creation and Expansion of the Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Claim With a Focus on Medical Malpractice Actions, Indiana Civil Litigation Review, Vol. 15 (2018), Adam R. Doerr & Megan C. Culp
- IndyBar blog: Six Tips to get Comfortable in Your New Law Firm During Covid-19