At Kroger Gardis & Regas, our construction lawyers represent clients throughout the State of Indiana in a variety of construction law matters, including contracts, bidding, arbitration and construction litigation. Our attorneys have the experience, knowledge, skills and passion for helping you with your legal construction issues, including:
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting Including AIA Documents
- Bidding and Bid Protests Including Indiana’s Competitive Bidding Requirements
- Change Orders and Extra Work
- Construction Litigation Public and Private
- Architect and Engineer Malpractice Claims
- Mechanics Liens, Foreclosures and Collections
- Construction Arbitration and Mediation (including proceedings under the AAA – American Arbitration Association)
- Government Construction Contracts and Administration Matters
- Contractor – Subcontractor Issues and Building Disputes
- Municipal Bidding and Bid Protests
- Surety and Surety Bonds
Our group of construction lawyers, led by Greg Cafouros, combine sound understanding and practical experience because of their familiarity and technical expertise in the customs and practices of the construction industry in Indiana. We provide assistance in the origination, documentation, and finance of all types of transactions; projects, joint ventures, and developments; and resourceful, cost-effective representation in dispute prevention and avoidance, dispute resolution, and litigation.
We have the skill and experience to handle insurance issues and national, state and regional regulatory compliance problems. Our construction attorneys are also skilled with assisting with environmental compliance and permitting at all governmental levels.
Our construction litigation and dispute resolution experience is extensive, including environmental issues; subrogation claims; insurance problems; condominium rights; easements and condemnation matters; delay and disruption claims; construction defects; design deficiencies; and appeals. We work at our clients’ direction, within budgets, and at the level of activity necessary to achieve our clients’ goals and objectives.
Environmental issues have become critical in current land use development and redevelopment projects throughout Indiana. Our construction attorneys are seasoned engineers with in-depth environmental experience, having served as general legal environmental counsel, representing owners, developers, municipalities, engineers and contractors.
Contact Ted Nolting, Brian Bosma, Greg Cafouros or Melissa Hamer.